Hi Joleen- Yes, I'm a "follower" of your blog. LOVE the picture of your entertainment wall. It looks like a picture from a magazine...IS it? Or is that really your home? If so, absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you're finally moving in. I get it...my last blog is about taking 6 years to finally get pictures on my wall- and it's a huge work in progress! Anyhow...it's nice to finally get settled in, isn't it?
1 comment:
Hi Joleen-
Yes, I'm a "follower" of your blog. LOVE the picture of your entertainment wall. It looks like a picture from a magazine...IS it? Or is that really your home? If so, absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you're finally moving in. I get it...my last blog is about taking 6 years to finally get pictures on my wall- and it's a huge work in progress! Anyhow...it's nice to finally get settled in, isn't it?
Post a Comment