Hi Joleen- You may think I'm just obsessing, reading blogs all day! Actually, I really don't. But I "follow" your blog, so when anyone that I follow (my siblings and friends) post a new entry, it lets me know there is a new entry. Kind of neat way to keep up with everyone! Butg maybe you already knew that...but I just figured it out last week! I'm a little behind! Love the pictures. Hey, FYI, Darla and I started a "weight loss support" blog. If you want to check it out, let me know, I'll send it to you. Keep in touch!
1 comment:
Hi Joleen-
You may think I'm just obsessing, reading blogs all day! Actually, I really don't. But I "follow" your blog, so when anyone that I follow (my siblings and friends) post a new entry, it lets me know there is a new entry. Kind of neat way to keep up with everyone! Butg maybe you already knew that...but I just figured it out last week! I'm a little behind! Love the pictures. Hey, FYI, Darla and I started a "weight loss support" blog. If you want to check it out, let me know, I'll send it to you. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment