BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Funny...Carla and I were just reading about the Grand Canyon last night, reading a book about it, and she asked if we could go. Can you believe, sadly, we've lived here 15 years, and haven't taken our kids to see it. Youch. Seeing your pictures, coupled with my conversation last night...I think we need to make a huge effort to get up there this summer! Thanks for sharing!
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Funny...Carla and I were just reading about the Grand Canyon last night, reading a book about it, and she asked if we could go. Can you believe, sadly, we've lived here 15 years, and haven't taken our kids to see it. Youch. Seeing your pictures, coupled with my conversation last night...I think we need to make a huge effort to get up there this summer! Thanks for sharing!
except that the summer would be HOT and crowded! But you should go, it was really cool!
Post a Comment