Friday, April 03, 2009

The Laredo House

I will miss this kitchen and my big closet!

4 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I loved your Laredo house and agree, I would kill for a kitchen like that! Who is the new branch president now that y'all are gone? I bet they will miss you!

John and Lisa said...

I don't blame you. Georgeous home! Hey, thanks for the dinner out last week on your way through. GREAT to see you again! John said as we got in the car to leave "I wish they would move here." We sure love you guys.

Madsen Family said...

Hey Lauryn, the new branch President is Mike Hartley. His wife Pam replaced Laura N. as the RS Pres. They've been there a little over a year now. They're awesome & everything is going well, or as well as Laredo goes!

Madsen Family said...

John & Lisa we love you guys too! Believe me, we've tried to move to your area several times. But now our new adventure awaits and we hope y'all can come visit us soon!