Thursday, April 30, 2009

Seattle Things

things I have noticed... TREES!...this is the land of COSTCO... where traffic lanes end without warnig...or turn only lanes appear out of nowhere...NORDSTROM, eddie bauer, REI, the thinnest drinking straws ever...I miss my styrafoam fast food soda cup so the ice doesn't melt and my COKE ZERO stays cold! SEE'S CANDY is here!Boeing, Microsoft, Starbucks, fake tans, 60 MPH on the interstate! My HEB is not here... cooler weather... really nice people:)

3 comments:

John and Lisa said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your new surroundings. I'm so glad. I will be envying the cool weather in the next few weeks as it starts to heat up here!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I miss HEB, too! I am glad to hear I am not the only one that misses it. I am glad you are liking it!

Carrie Castro said...

Well you finally found all the shopping that even you could enjoy, although I do believe that HEB will truly miss you. I envy you the cool weather and especially the GREEN & TREES, it's already in the hundreds here.